SEC-2440UL Samlex America 24 Volt 40 Amp Battery Charger
The SEC-2440UL is an advanced fully automatic three-stage battery charger which is ideal for charging all types of 24 volt lead-acid batteries (Flooded/Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM)/Gel Cell) from a 120V, 60 Hz or 230V, 50 Hz AC source. By means of a DIP switch setting, conversion to a two-stage algorithm is possible to charge batteries connected to a DC lead (DC UPS). The unit can be used as a DC Power Supply.
- Switch mode technology for high efficiency, lightweight and quiet operation
- Automatic operation for ALL lead acid batteries
- Can charge 2 banks of batteries simultaneously, no isolator necessary
- Can be used as a power supply or DC UPS when used in conjunction with a battery
- User selectable (by DIP Switch) for 2 or 3 stage, rapid and safe charging of stand alone and loaded lead acid batteries
- Fan cooled based on output current
- Optional remote LED panel with 10m of wire (model 900-RC) for remote On/Off control and indication of charging status
- Includes temperature sensor to prevent under/over charging of battery if temperature varies extensively
- Voltmeter and Ammeter for monitoring
Attention California residents: Proposition 65 Warning: Some of the products sold through this website contain/may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.