SEC-1280UL Samlex America 12 Volt 80 Amp Battery Charger
The SEC1280UL is a fully automatic three-stage 80 amp battery charger which is ideal for charging all types of 12 volt lead-acid batteries (Flooded/Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM)/Gel Cell) from a 120V, 60 Hz or 230V, 50 Hz AC source. By means of a DIP switch setting, conversion to a two-stage algorithm is possilbe to charge batteries connected to a DC load (DC UPS). The SEC-1280UL can also be used as a DC power supply.
- Switch mode technology for high efficiency, lightweight and quiet operation
- Automatic operation for ALL Lead Acid Batteries Flooded, AGM, or Gel Cell
- Can charge 2 banks of batteries simultaneously, no isolator necessary
- User configurable AC input voltage 120 or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- User selectable (by DIP Switch) for 2 or 3 stage, rapid and safe charging of standalone and loaded Lead Acid Batteries
- Voltmeter and Ammeter for monitoring
- Fan cooled based on output current
- Protections: Short circuit, overload, reverse battery connection and over temperature
- Optional Remote LED panel with 33' of wire (model 900-RC) for remote on/off control and indication of charging status
Attention California residents: Proposition 65 Warning: Some of the products sold through this website contain/may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.