Whether you’re using solar, batteries or a generator to power your AC devices on the road, chances are, you’re going to want to use shore power when it’s available. Connect a Samlex STS-30 Transfer Switch to your generator, or to your inverter/battery bank and have your AC source switched automatically to shore power when you plug in.
Attention California residents: Proposition 65 Warning: Some of the products sold through this website contain/may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|120 VAC +/- 3%
|8.4 L x 9.0 W x 3.2 H Inches
|2 kg / 4.4 lbs
- Automatically switches between 2 separate AC input sources: Utility Power and a Generator or Inverter/Battery Bank
- Has a rated capacity of 30 Amps at 120 VAC and is suitable
for a 30 Amp Utility Power Cord and a Generator of up to 3.6 KVA capacity
- Uses a heavy duty Double Pole Double Throw (DPDT) relay for switching both the Line and Neutral
- Can be installed on the line side of the main breaker panel allowing switching of the entire load or on the load side to only switch dedicated circuits
- DIP Switch select to enable a time delay when transferring to a generator
- Comes with a standard North American power cord for convenient connection to 15 Amp NEMA5-15R receptacles on a generator or an inverter with up to 1800 VA capacity (Replace this cord with 30 Amp cord if full 30 Amp capacity is required)
- Has (2) NEMA5-20 outlets for convenient connection to a battery charger