3000C / 4000 ThermTech Back Seat Heat Plus 12 Volt / 24 Volt DC Heater
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Important Notes:
- The Therm Tech Back Seat Heat Plus 3000C or 4000 units are direct Hook Up (does not plug into cigarette lighter)
- This product is not designed to be a replacement for a faulty heater core or in applications without a primary heat source. It is designed to be a supplemental heater in a vehicle that already has heat, but has some cold spots. The air output will be 20 to 30 degrees F warmer than the air input.
- The 3000C is not a replacement for the 3000RV Cargo Bay Heater. Please call a local RV Dealer for that unit.
- Output - over 1100 BTU's.
- Input - 12 Volts, 25 Amps maximum draw (300 watts) If your vehicle's alternator does not produce at least 45-50 amps there may not be enough power to operate this heater
- Note: This heater draws 300 watts. The average home hair dryer draws 1000 watts. This is good comparison to consider when thinking of purchasing this heater.
- Output - 2200 BTU's.
- Input - 24 Volts, 25 Amps maximum draw (600 watts)
- Fan Rating - 102 Cubic Feet per Minute
- Made In The USA
- 2 Year Warranty - Through Therm Technology
- Provides heat or air circulation from your vehicle's battery
- Heavy Duty Quartz Heating Element - Provides heat from your vehicle''s battery.
- Treated Blower Surface - Case and Blower window stay cool to the touch.
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Connects with included 20 foot Wiring Harness - Heavy gauge wire with in-line 30 Amp spade type automotive fuse included.
- Quick disconnect at Heating Unit
- Optional Dash Switch included.
- Mounting Bracket Included
- Impact Resistant Case
- Dimensions (looking at the front) - 5.25 wide x 7.75 deep x 8.25 high
- If the installation kit has been opened and or used there will be a $25 fee imposed if the unit is returned
We Also Recommend
EA03-0025 Replacement Assembly Kit Including Wire Harness for 3000C and 4000
Regular price $3800 $38.00