DC-1000-KIT Power Inverter Installation Kit
This item qualifies for free ground shipping within the continental USA only.
Samlex America Inverter Installation kit contains a pair of heavy duty cables and a fuse assembly that is used to connect the inverter to the battery bank. The fuse protects your equipment in the event of a battery short-circuit and the cables provide a safe and easy plug and play connection
Key features of the cable provided with the kits are as follows:
- 600V rating
- Very wide operating temperature of -50 degrees C to 105 degrees C
- High strand count, annealed, copper conductors for high flexibility
- Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) jacket provides the high 600V insulation and resistance to abrasion, oils, acids, and heat
Each DC-1000-KIT Includes:
- (1) 100A Fuse Assembly (with fuse)
- (2) 10' #4AWG cables
- Hardware - (6) 11.5" Black tie wraps, (6) 1/2" Cable clamps, (6) #8 x 3/4" Pan head screws
Please check with the inverter's user manual to determine if this is the correct kit for you application before you purchase.
Attention California residents. Proposition 65 Warning: Some of the products sold through this website contain/may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We Also Recommend
RDM9025SBPF (F22543) Coca Cola Internal Motor for KWC25 and External Motor for CC10