802-1500 Xantrex XPower Powerpack 1500 Electronic
Features of the Xantrex Xpower 802-1500:
An integrated design combines a 1500 watt inverter (1350 watts continuous), with a 51 amp-hour battery. Accessories for recharging are included.
How Long Will It Provide Power? Five Real World Tests Provide The Answer.
- Runs 115 Volt AC or 12 Volt DC Products - anywhere
- Provides Emergency Power - when the power goes out
- Requires No Maintenance - safe for indoor use
- Recharge At Home or From a Vehicle - with included accessories
- Rugged Design - rolls easily over rough terrain
- XPower 1500 provides 1350 watts maximum continuous (1500 watt 10 minute power output) with a 3000 watt surge capability.
- 5-amp AC charger provides plug-in-and-forget charging.
- Comes with two standard outlets for running simultaneous applications.
- Shuts down automatically when overheated, when there is low battery voltage, or in over load conditions.
DC Power via the DC Power Socket
- Supplies power to any 12-volt DC product.
- Allows recharging of xPower 1500s battery from a vehicles 12-volt power outlet.
- xPower 1500 is also able to jump start a vehicle using the DC Charging Cable in about 15 minutes.
- Operating time of AC powered appliances can be increased by using the DC Charging Cable to connect one xPower 1500 to a second.
- DC Terminals allow use of standard cables for jump starting a vehicle or supplying power from a second 12-volt battery source.
Battery and Charging System
- Rechargeable, 51 amp-hour, high quality, lead acid battery requires no maintenance.
- A multi-step charging system fully recharges the battery from a wall outlet and will maintain the battery at its optimal recharged state when left connected to the AC charger and standard household power (120 volts).
- Recharging takes about 10-12 hours using the 5-amp AC Charger and utility power. By using the DC Charge Cable, XPower 1500 can be recharged in 6-8 hours from the 12 volt outlet in a vehicle.
- Battery Status Indicators on xPower 1500s AC Power Panel display the stored energy level.
- XPower 1500s portable size (15.6 X 13.0 X 16.4) and weight (60 lbs.) along with its sturdy frame, wheels and handle, make XPower 1500 a true go anywhere power source.
- The rugged housing protects battery and electrical circuitry allowing XPower 1500 to be used outdoors and indoors.
- Accessories for xPower 1500 are held in the built-in Accessory Storage Compartment.
We Also Recommend
PS9KX Pyramid 5 Amp 12 Volt Power Supply with Cigarette Lighter Socket
PST-3000 Samlex America 12V or 24V 3000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter