PST-2000 Samlex America 2000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
This item qualifies for free ground shipping within the Continental USA only.
The Samlex America PST-2000-12 is a high efficiency DC-AC inverter which converts 12 Volts DC to 2000 Watts of pure sine-wave AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz. The unit comes with pin-type battery cable lugs. Features include overload protection, low battery alarm / shut down, low idle power draw of less than 1 Amp. AC power is available from a NEMA-20R GFCI duplex outlet on the front panel. Safety certified to UL standards.
The Samlex America PST-2000-24 is a high efficiency DC-AC power inverter that converts 24 volts DC to 2000 watts of pure sine wave AC power at 120 volts. The unit comes with pin-type battery cable lugs.
- High efficiency
- Can be hard wired
- Temperature controlled cooling fan - reduces energy consumption
- Low interference
- PST-2000-12 has a wide operating DC input range: 10.7 - 16.5 VDC
- PST-2000-24 has a wide operating DC input range: 21.4 - 33 VDC
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy duty loads, Long periods of continuous operation and for emergency back up
- UPC - Universal Protection Circuit
- Low idle power draw
- Dual GFCI protected AC outlets
- Optional remote contol (sold separately) Model RC-200
- Safety certified to UL standards, FCC compliant
Attention California residents: Proposition 65 Warning: Some of the products sold through this website contain/may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.