30 Amp Digital Solar Controller GP-PWM-30-USB
A charge controller is an essential component of your photovoltaic (PV) system. The controller maintains the life of the battery by protecting it from overcharging. When your battery has reached a 100% state of charge, the controller prevents overcharging by limiting the current flowing into the batteries from your solar array.
Maximum Power Boost Technology
Our 30 Amp Digital Solar Controller features Maximum Power Boost Technology (MPBT). This allows you to override the normal charging algorithm of the solar controller to ‘boost’ the solar charge, which is ideal at the end of the daylight to ensure batteries are topped up for the evening. Performance of the solar controller will not be affected if MPBT function is not utilized.
- 12 volt flush mounted PV charge controller rated for a continuous solar current input of 30 amps
- Use pulse width modulation (PWM) technology
- Unique four stage charging system with optional equalize setting to charge and protect your battery bank
- LCD Digital Display that shows solar array charge current, system battery voltage and battery capacity
- Built in USB charge port
- Connects up to 500 watts total
- Charges 1 or 2 battery banks
- Remote on/off control of Go Power! Inverters (certain models)
- 5 year warranty through Go Power!
We Also Recommend
Go Power 1750 Watt Heavy Duty Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter GP-1750HD