SEC-1230UL Samlex America 12 Volt 30 Amp Battery Charger
This item qualifies for free ground shipping within the continental USA only.
The SEC-1230UL is an advanced fully automatic three-stage 30 Amp battery charger is ideal for charging all types of 12 Volt lead-acid batteries ( Flooded / Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) / Gel Cell) from a 120 V, 60 Hz or 230 V, 50 Hz AC source. By means of a DIP switch setting, conversion to a two-stage algorithm is possible to charge batteries connected to a DC load (DC UPS). The unit can also be used as a DC Power Supply. Features include overload, short-circuit and over-temperature protection. The SEC1230UL allows charging of up-to 3 separate battery banks
Attention California residents: Proposition 65 Warning: Some of the products sold through this website contain/may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- High efficiency
- Commercial grade
- Quiet operation
- Industry proven design - 1000s of units in operation
- 2 or 3 stage charging (user selectable)
- 120 or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz (user selectable)
- Voltage meter display - Ammeter and LED power status
- For all types of Lead Acid Batteries
- Charge with a battery load or stand alone
- Use as a power supply or DC UPS
- UPC: Universal Protection Circuit - short circuit, overload, reverse battery Polarity
- Charge 3 banks of batteries at once - no isolator necessary